2020 AAEA Digital Fall Conference
October 21, 2020
Your school is committed to building a professional learning community—but how do you sustain the work of collaborative teams? Through this interactive workshop, you will discover a 15-day challenge that has helped schools across the nation strengthen their unit design based on essential standards. Join expert Maria Nielsen to bring excitement and joy to your team!
- Clarify the work of collaborative teams
- Establish steps for a guaranteed and viable curriculum
- Understand a 15-day pacing guide for a unit of study
- Recognize how to use depth of knowledge (DOK) levels to teach and assess at the rigor and complexity of the standards
- Anticipate and plan for Tier 1 and Tier 2 interventions as the unit is planned
- Design a plan for taking the 15-day challenge back to your entire school or district
- Analyze assessment practices in your school
- Acquire a toolkit of templates and organizers to take back to your school
- 8:30 - 9:45 Session 1
- 9:45 - 10:00 Break
- 10:00 - 11:30 Session 2
- 11:30 - 12:00 Lunch Break
- 12:00 - 1:15 Session 3
- 1:15 - 1:30 Break
- 1:30 - 3:00 Session 4
- Registration is $100 per person.
- $10 per person discount for groups of 5 or more from the same school/district.
NOTE: You must enter the code "2020AAEAFALL" in the promo code field during the billing portion of the registration process to receive the discount.
AAEA Member Relations Manager
Director of Learning Services and Operations